Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Struggling

This will be short and sweet, simply put, I'm struggling.  I'm trying like the dickens to figure out how to use clip art, make it cute, and add text.  I have NO clue which program to use nor how to secure it.  I will keep trudging because I want this dream of mine to become a reality.  I want to be known in the teaching world for my cute products and more importantly I want to be able to show my students what I've made for them.
I guess this is my cry for a mentor.  Until I get noticed, until other teachers start reading my blog, I guess I'll go at it solo.  Trudge on Amber, Trudge on!!!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how I empathize with this post. I am a new blogger myself and I have no clue what I'm doing. Unfortunately I don't know that I can help you with your questions but I'm happy to struggle along beside you!

    All the best!

    -Margaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is my best friend. When I am looking for a specific answer, I type in my entire question into google and I almost always get the answer within a few clicks. Hang in there it does get easier. (I make everything I need in pages or Keynote on a mac or Publisher/power point on a pc)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl, never fear, we were all there at one point. To create cute printables, I use PowerPoint, once you play around with it, it's super easy to add graphics and text. As far as using graphics in your creations, try google, there is a ton of quality graphics available online. Watch out though for the TOU (terms of use) in the past year and a half to two years, a lot of artists have changed their TOU. Just be informed. Good luck to you!

    Tanya ☺
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the sweet support! I recently joined Teaching Blog Traffic School to gain more insight. I plan to really work on creating "stuff" once my year wraps up.

    ReplyDelete