Sunday, January 5, 2014

Resolutions!

Cheers to 2014!  WHAT! That's just crazy talk, I can NOT believe it's already 2014!  So I've noticed everyone's writing resolutions and well, after a few days debating if I wanted to do this publicly or not, I decided to go for it.
First of all I will do the typical, "get healthy, lose weight, go to the gym more" resolution.  I must say that we joined the gym in June and I was great at going during the summer, then school hit and well....I'm lucky to go a few times a week.  I am a mom, I have 2 girls in after school and before school dance, AND I'm a firefighters wife....add all of that together and I'm pretty limited on my time at the gym.  SO my goal first off is to really get back and focus on my eating, not just shoving food in my face, THEN I plan to get my buns off this couch and hit the gym.
Second, I want to spend more time with my family.  I've realized that I'm too "plugged in" and often busy reading blogs and such and don't really listen to what they're saying.  I want to "be present" when they're awake.
Third, I really want to work on blogging at least once a week.  Again, I have a hard time sitting down and writing my own blog but I love read other's blogs.
I really could go on and on with what I want to do this year rather than what I should be doing.

I really feel that 2014 will be a great year!  I will focus on life more and enjoy the next 365 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment