Thursday, March 27, 2014

March is Over Already?!?!?!

Oh-EMM-GEE!!! I can NOT believe that March is done-zo!  I have 2 months left with one of my favorite classes.  2 months to cram their little brains full of info.  2 months to get my act together and pull off our class play....AKKK!!!!!

Anywho, as I sit here and freak let me share with you a few things that I created over spring break and that my kiddos have been enjoying.

My class has really enjoyed reading their Fry Phrases.  I've dolled them up for each holiday and by-golly they think it's something fancy (plus I hype them up about what amazing readers they are and how reading these daily will help our brains).  I made the first and second 100 sets for April.  (click on the picture to head to my store)


Next up, I created addition and subtraction puzzles for my kiddos.  I needed my kids to practice their fluency with addition and subtraction so I figured, why not?

A few of my babes have been struggling with the basics so I made number and ten-frame matching puzzles, capital and lowercase letter puzzles, and beginning sound puzzles.  They really enjoyed putting the puzzles together and it was a really good quick assessment for me.  I plan to use them at the beginning of the year next year as a quick assessment, yet they think they're just playing a game.

Oh and as a wee little (secret) treat for me, I ordered a new Vera Bradley computer bag...shhh! Don't tell the hubby!

It was a wonderful and productive spring break....9 1/2 weeks left until S-U-M-M-E-R!

No comments:

Post a Comment