Friday, July 11, 2014

Holy Whirlwind Batman!!!

To say this summer has been busy is a bit of an understatement!  I started my summer with 1 quiet, peaceful, unplanned week.  Week 2 I took a very intensive math class, ALL day EVERY day.  Weeks 3-6 we went on a road trip to West Virginia and finally week 7 I was in Vegas for the I Teach 1st! Conference.  Right now my head is spinning knowing that I only have 3 weeks left of summer.  3 weeks to cram everything in and to prep for the school year.

At the 1st grade conference I learned so many new tricks and tips that I need to spend a whole day just rereading my notes and blog hopping to remember it all.  I'm pretty sure that might happen tomorrow, in my PJ's and in my bed.

I will be posting some of my new ideas, so keep checking back.  I will also post a few of the pics from Vegas and vacation.

...Off to do laundry and grocery shopping...oh the joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment